Scouts Out!

Scouts Out!
C Troop musters for action

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New vehicles for the US

Here are some tasty new toys coming down from Khurasan.  You've just got to love Jon!


I'll have to get a couple of these to replace my Jacksons!  These fit in much better with my Aliens style USCMCs.  I'll probably give the old Jacksons to the LRL as light wheeled tanks.


I bought two of these Brigade Models Rhino MBTs to serve as Jackson light tanks.  The Khurasan Caimans look more like Aliens Colonial Marine's M577s which is what I use as apcs for my marines.

Not a bad deal!  My LRL gets more firepower and my marines get some more "accurate" tanks.

I like this vehicle too!


It's definitely a Caiman apc with a new turret.  But whats mounted in the turret?  Lasers?  ATGMS?  I can't wait to find out.  Perhaps the turrets could be added to my existing M577s!  I have several still in the bad waiting for the day when I expand my Marine force to full company status.  I haven't bought any Caimans yet... $$ issues since I'm starting Flames of War, but I might have to squeeze out a few bucks this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment