Scouts Out!

Scouts Out!
C Troop musters for action

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Brandon's Pictures from Last Weeks Game

Last week, as I mentioned in my last update, I played a game with my two boys.  That is unusual because my oldest boy, Brandon, tagged along to play.  He normally doesn't play because he prefers electronic games and thinks my games are a bit boring although he likes the miniatures.  This time he really took the time to learn the game and to play... and he really enjoyed it!  Sweet!

Anyway, while we were there he used his DS to take some pictures.  So here's the game though Brandon's eye!

 Looking north toward the main gate.  The two soldiers on the Games and Stuff building are the US ANG command team.
 Close-up of the SWAT team covering the curtain wall.
 My technicals slinking down the board's edge trying to stay out of the Bradley's LOS.
 A random shot of some 40K terrain.  Games and Stuff has some nice terrain for the 28mm crowd.
 Jeremy's reinforcements in the process of eating RPGs!
 The nice urban ruin table that was "next door" to us.
 




















2 comments:

  1. Great photos. And some of the random terrain shots (like the sludge pond) have me thinking, "Hmmm, can I make one of those in 15mm?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too. Games and Stuff has some really nice terrain, like the Games Workshop stores do. The bits look easy enough, it's the green water. I wouldn't mind trying it out though.

    ReplyDelete