Scouts Out!

Scouts Out!
C Troop musters for action

Saturday, October 27, 2012

My version of FUBAR Ultra

In my last game I tried out FUBAR with some of the Ultra changes that were suggested here:

http://www.forgeofwar.uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=229

I also tried out some of the suggested movement rates for 15mm too.  After playing with all these rules from hither and yon I decided to up-date my copy of FUBAR so that I could have all of my rules in one place.  So I took that one page format and tried to change it in MS Word... didn't really work right!  What an annoying mess.  It goes to show you what a tight editing job Craig and company did to squeeze all of text and tables into just one standard page of paper!

So be warned, this isn't a one page FUBAR any more.  It's more like 8!  

So what's in it?  First I changed around the activation rules to incorporate the Ultra suggestions.  Then I switched out the movement rates to the suggested 15mm rates which took a little figuring.  I'm not sure what I think about the smaller movement rates though.  4" in one turn seems a bit too little for infantry as does 8" for vehicles.  I might have to look that over again to make sure I have the correct rates.  Finally I added a few clarifications for suppression and assault rifles with under/over grenade launchers.

Anyway, here it is:

Tgunner FUBAR Draft 1.0

No comments:

Post a Comment